venerdì 30 settembre 2011

Let's start!



Good eveningI finally decided to start this adventure  to have a blog of my own, first I want to tell you the idea of the blog, but before that, is better understand who is writing.

I am a twenty-year old Italian born in Rome in September 1991,grew up in a peacefulI would say too much, village of central Italy. At the age of sixteen I started to discover my real reasons for living: fashion and travel. I studied in a catering school, the food has always been a passion of mine, I graduated in the dining facilities. Thanks to the school since the fourteen years I have worked as an assistant cook and soon I discovered that this work provides excellent opportunities to travel, of course I did not run awaySo up to seventeen years through my work I have worked in  some of the best Italian restaurants and in addition to working to strengthen my skillsI have the chance to turn around and discover ItalyJust eighteen I ran away from Italy, it has always been to small for me, so I arrived in London, where I live now for a year and a halfRight here in the European capital I've decided to reinvent myself and try to enter in the glittering world of fashion,unfortunately not very easy for me coming from the restaurant world, but I've always liked challenges.
Here I am more or less described in a few linesyou understand by now that I'm starting the blog to get closer to my passionwhich is not enough to have clothing and designer accessories.
The name of the blog comes from my then 2 huge passions that are travel and fashion;)
Follow me in my travel diary ....Will I be able to reach my goal to enter in the world of fashion?


TO BE CONTINUED




Buonasera! finalmente mi sono deciso ha cominciare questa avventura di avere un blog tutto mio, per prima cosa voglio dirvi com'è nata l'idea del blog ma, prima di questo, dovete capire con chi state parlando.
Sono un ventenne italiano nato a roma nel lontano settembre del 1991, cresciuto in un tranquillo, direi anche troppo, paesino del centro italia e fin qui tutto tranquillo. All'età di sedici anni ho cominciato a scoprire le mie vere e proprie ragioni di vita: la moda e i viaggi. Ho studiato in  una scuola alberghiera, il cibo è sempre stato una mia passione, mi sono diplomato nei servizi ristorativi. Grazie alla scuola fin dai quattordici anni ho sempre lavorato come aiuto cuoco e ben presto, ho scoperto che questo lavoro offre grandissime possibilità di viaggiare che, ovviamente non mi sono fatto scappare. Così fino ai diciassette anni grazie al mio lavoro mi sono girato alcuni tra i migliori ristoranti italiani e oltre a rafforzare le mie qualità lavorative, mi hanno dato la possibilità di girarmi e scoprire l'italia.Appena diciottenne sono scappato dall'Italia,che mi è sempre stata stretta, per atterrare a Londra, dove ormai vivo da un anno e mezzo. Proprio qui nella capitale europea ho deciso di reinventarmi e provare ad entrare nello scintillante mondo della moda, purtroppo non molto facile per me arrivando dal mondo della ristorazione ma le sfide mi sono sempre piaciute.
Eccomi qui più o meno descritto in qualche riga, avrete ormai capito che sto avviando il blog per avvicinarmi a questa mia passione, nella quale non basta possedere abiti e accessori griffati.
Il nome del blog nasce quindi dalle mie 2 grandissime passioniche sono i viaggi e la moda ;)
Seguitemi in questo mio diario di viaggio....Riuscirò a raggiungere il mio obbiettivo di entrare nel mondo della moda?
TO BE CONTINUED


1 commento: